Don’t miss this free training from
There are many actions you can take to reduce energy, water and waste costs and improve your organisation’s environmental impact. But to ensure performance and costs are kept under control, knowing how to effectively measure and monitor your resource use is a critical business skill.
Thankfully, during June, the Resource Efficient Scotland programme is delivering training to teach these valuable skills to Scottish SMEs, for FREE. Join the training and you will be able to:
- Save money by identifying patterns of wasteful behaviour.
- Engage staff with accurate performance information.
- Impress senior management with the savings your projects achieve.
- Fix problems quickly such as burst pipes and faulty equipment that otherwise go undetected and eat away at profits.
- Compare your performance and see how you shape up against others.
The training includes an interactive half-day workshop at Edinburgh Zoo on 1 June (with free Zoo entry and lunchtime Panda viewing) and a webinar series.