Facilitating today’s change, shaping tomorrow’s business
Targeted at Glasgow based SME’s; Circular Glasgow will provide a tailored programme of support, tools, events and expert knowledge networks designed to help organisations future-proof their business.
Circle Assessments: An online tool to help businesses understand the different operational and organisational aspects of the circular economy.
Circle Workshops: Through interactive and highly engaging workshops we strive to take the complexity out of the circular economy and guide SMEs through their transition to circularity.
Benefits to businesses:
• identify new revenue streams
• increase their competitve advantage
• learn how to effectively embrace change and innovation
• realise significant financial savings for their organisations
• a fully funded programme with no direct costs
Interested businesses are invited to attend a Circular Glasgow information event on Wednesday December 6 to understand how they could benefit directly. Register at www.circularglasgow.com